04. Yogi Berra Museum and Learning Center
The Yogi Berra Museum & Learning Center empowers students through year-round character-based programs. Their mission is to preserve and promote the values of respect, sportsmanship, social justice and excellence through inclusive, culturally diverse sports-based educational programs and exhibits.
- Support for annual golf outing in the form of auction items, entertainment and organized summer concert
05. Foundation for Primary Immunodeficiency
FPID’s mission is to support education, diagnosis, treatment, and research in primary immunodeficiency diseases (PIDs) in India and the U.S.
- Provide financial support for FPID and entertainment for annual fundraiser
06. West Catholic High School
The Children’s Cancer & Blood Foundation (CCBF), through its support of the Division of Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, has created a standard of excellence in the treatment of children with chronic, life-threatening blood disorders since 1952. They are the oldest and largest charitable organization in the U.S. dedicated to the care of children with cancer and blood disorders.
- Support provided in the form of monetary donations, auction items and entertainment for their annual gala